ATTENTION: Inventors, Artisans, Indie Designers, Wholesalers, Manufacturers and anyone with a product idea
If you want to thrive in this new global retail market,
align your business with a reliable and trustworthy
We can help you source and manufacture products that MAKE PROFITS,
rather than products that sit on the shelves of your warehouse
and BURN MONEY.
Creating PROFITABLE products is key to your success, and choosing the right factory or manufacturing partner is a vital component.
After all, there are so many moving parts to this process that it can be pretty overwhelming.
That’s why we developed ourSourcing & Manufacturing Service.
KI Marketing, Intl. has a long-standing partnership with a trusted overseas manufacturing agent who has years of experience and priceless knowledge and relationships, giving our clients serious advantages.
Our office in Hong Kong works with factories all over China and South East Asia. We not only source and manufacture but we can also take care of all our clients’ logistic needs.
Allow me to point out a major advantage of our service…
There is a big difference between a manufacturer and a manufacturing agent. As a manufacturing agent, one of the most critical elements in the manufacturing process that we will perform for you is to negotiate manufacturing costs, payment terms, and shipping costs.
This is especially helpful overseas because of the language barrier and the cultural differences of doing business that may be unfamiliar to you. Manufacturing agents like us can add a tremendous value to your business with this part alone!
We will not only help you choose a qualified manufacturer, but more importantly we act on your behalf throughout the manufacturing process, so we truly become your PARTNERS.
The following is a list of features associated with our service:
- We will locate and qualify the best factory to produce your products.
- We will work with the factory to prepare all necessary documents.
- We will negotiate with the factory to get you the best quote for tooling and prototyping if needed, and a quote to manufacture your products.
- We will manage the process to get you a first product sample that meets your specifications and final approval.
- We will oversee the production process for efficiency and quality control.
- We will inspect the in-line production and outgoing quality control processes.
- We can also assist in providing documentation for testing lab inspections and quality specifications.
Packaging, Finishing, Assembly
- We will coordinate the delivery of final artwork, approvals and final print production.
- We will coordinate assembly and packing for retail-ready shipment of goods.
- We can provide freight forwarding and custom clearance with all necessary documentation to the final destination of your goods.
- We will manage the delivery process.
- We will provide ongoing project management and support until the delivery of goods to your final destination.
- We will provide you with the convenience of a turn-key operation and the comfort and confidence that you have a reliable and trustworthy partner in the U.S. and overseas who has your best interest in mind.
Although there is a vast array of categories in the market today, we’ve chosen to focus on a few where we can give you the highest level of service. To become your partner, we must determine initially if your product covers our categories.
Furthermore, overseas manufacturing involves minimum quantities and a significant financial investment so we need to make sure that you are prepared for this step.
In order to get started, we need to learn more about your business goals.
Click on the link below or email our office at email@example.com to inform us of your interest. We will then send you a brief application to fill out.
After your application is received and reviewed, someone from my office will be in touch with you to schedule our introductory call where we will discuss and determine if we’re absolutely the right fit for this service.
If you have any questions about the process, please don’t hesitate to contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will be in touch with you immediately.
I look forward to working with you to co-create growth for your brilliant brands!
P.S. If you feel overwhelmed going through the overseas manufacturing process — or need help adjusting your current manufacturing costs so you can add more profit to your bottom line, this service will give you breakthrough results. Contact our office and let’s get started today.